Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Hair Removal and other Hair topics.
Looking for a cheap, homemade hair remover method? Body sugaring removes hair by the root. What's more, when hair grows back, it's less dense and softer, without stubble.
Body sugaring is done by adhering to the following steps:
• Take 2 cups of sugar
• Add 1/4 cup of water
• Add 1/4 cup of lemon juice
• Mix ingredients into a paste
• Microwave on high until it bubbles (2-3 minutes)
• Let the paste cool enough so that it won't burn
• Spread the mixture on your skin (popsicle sticks and spatulas works well)
• Cover it with cotton strips of cloth
• Rub the strip the opposite way of hair growth (at least 3 times)
• Rip the cloth off like a Band-Aid (against the direction of growth)
*Most people find sugaring less painful than waxing. For better results, reheat the mix if it gets too hard.