If you have shoulder length hair and want that tossled, romantic look you can achieve it without having to go to a salon. Try this method:
• Shampoo and condition hair
• Apply some styling gel (or other hair styling product) to the entire head
• Section off hair (about ½ inch by ½ inch)
• Twist the hair into rope-like pieces until it is fairly tight
• Secure the end with a hair clip or a piece of hair tape
• Let pieces hang as you continue to do the whole head
• Let air dry or sit under a dryer
• Remove the clips or tape on ends
• Run your fingers through gently until you have separated the strands into a full and tossled style
• Lean over and spray the hair lightly with a styling spray from underneath
You will have a full and controlled "messy" look as good as any salon can give.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.